December 15, 2007

Fiyah Artist Spotlight: Bestruck - Hello Darkness

Damn, my apologies to the big homie Bestruck for taking FOREVER to do this, but I honestly forgot all about it until I heard this song called Hello/Goodbye off Lupe Fiasco's new album where he says "hello darkness" in the hook and the light just went off in my head lol. Anyway, lets proceed:

Alright, so right now I'm thinking about some time back in late September. I was on Illseed's Rumors getting my read on and he had this video of this big dude doing the Soulja Boy dance. My first instinct is to go on dude's video and crack on him in the comments (yes, its the sad truth lol), but something told me to go to his channel and when I got there I saw a link to his Myspace. Now, I usually don't visit random dude's Myspaces, but I saw dude was a rapper so I figured I'd check him out and when I got there this song Hello Darkness starts playing. Man, that shit sounded so CRAZY to me! In short, I loved it the first time I heard it.

I'll let you guys check it out for yourselves before I go any further:

Bestruck - Hello Darkness


This track is just incredible, and that second verse is some straight ill ass Eminem-esque type shit. Needless to say this went right onto my sidekick for some immediate jammin' which really made me wanna hit him up and ask for the beat lol. I'd come back from nameless rapper retirement just to rap on this beat because that shit is that hot.

Anyway, if you wanna check out more music, pictures, and videos of Bestruck just visit his Myspace at myspace.com/bestruck. (or just click the links I've randomly put throughout this post lol).

Now, I'll leave you guys with the video that brought us all here (3 months later lol), Crank That Soulja Boy Bestruck:

0 comments: