December 24, 2007

Idiocracy 101: Rihanna Does NOT Have Breast Implants!

I never intended on writing this, but this shit is getting ridiculous! This shit about Rihanna getting breast implants is only more proof that most bloggers are either 1) an ugly female 2) a virgin or 3) an all around idiot (which luckily I'm none of).

I don't even know where to start with this shit, I mean there's so many angle I could attack this from. Okay, first off what the fuck does this picture above prove?? In the before picture she was wearing a tight dress and in the after she was wearing a dress with a push-up type cup in it (I'm sorry I'm no expert on women's clothes, but I'm not a moron like the person who suggested Rihanna had implants by this picture) kinda like a bustier... but attached to a dress lol. Anyway, you can OBVIOUSLY see its pushing her tits up and that's what's making them look bigger to the lames who can't tell the difference.

NEWSFLASH: breasts look different depending on what the girl is wearing!

Another thing is that when Rihanna first came out she was 17 and now she 19 going on 20 so even if her breasts did get a little bit bigger isn't that still kinda normal?? Some girl's breasts don't finish growing until they're like 21 (maybe older), some stop when they're 16, every girl is different. Plus, breasts can get bigger or smaller if you gain weight or lose weight, or if you're pregnant (which Rihanna might be by me in a few years lol) so really who knows what's going on with her's??

I could keep going, but I don't want to because this is really pointless. Seriously, if this picture makes you think Rihanna has implant then you're just a fuckin' moron, I'm sorry. If she has implants those are the thinnest silicone bags I've seen in my life lol.

0 comments: