December 12, 2007

Semi-Pro In Theaters Feb. 29th!

Wassup everyone?? I was about to take my afternoon nap when I realized I got off before I posted the shit I got on the computer to post in the first place...info on Semi-Pro! Its a Will Ferrell movie so there's no doubt I'll be right there in the theater when it comes out, but it also has my boy Dre 3000 in there too! The movie's website is ill, so check that shit out, but here's the trailer from Will's FunnyOrDie.com:



Okay, obviously that wasn't that trailer, but it sure the fuck is hilarious! LMAO! Anyway, here's the real deal...for real, for real lol:



NICE! Here's some other pretty cool thing I got from the their website(sorry the whole thing doesn't fit on my website, but whatever lol):



That's it for Semi-Pro right now, but in other Will Ferrell news he will be touring college campuses until the movie comes out Feb. 29th which is pretty ill...then again I've never seen Will do stand-up so I dunno how well that's gonna go lol. Whatever, I'm gonna start looking for my Flint Tropics jersey right the hell now since I missed out on getting my Ricky Bobby jacket last year lol... peace!

0 comments: