December 08, 2007

Why???: Midgets Mad Floyd Mayweather Said The M-Word!

I was on TMZ yesterday and I came across this shit here where the people from Little People Of America are mad at Floyd Mayweather for saying "midget". How retarded is this?? Midget is not a fuckin' racial slur or even a derogatory word, I'm sorry. "Little people" need to grow up (no pun intended lol) and move the fuck on. Midget?? How the hell did midget go from a medical term to a derogatory word?? This shit is just weird really lol. Whatever, when "little people" are enslaved for 400 years and called "midgets" by their masters THEN (and only then) you can and call me.

1 comments:

Gallardo Bastardo said...

Oh, that's bullshit. I hope they weren't trying to get noticed, because I didn't know about this till I came to your blog. I wonder if when they saw Midget Mac on I Love New York, they were like "This midget set us back 20 years.