August 29, 2007

Why???: "D4L member Shawty Lo Prepares Solo Album"

First off, why don't these one-hit wonders (and I use the term hit loosely) just go away when their 15 minutes is up?? Well like many others who don't know their career is over, some nigga named Shawty Lo from D4L has announced he's prepping a solo project... now the question is who the fuck cares?? Nobody?? Yeah I thought not. Anyway, he should get the STFU Award for this week for what he said below, but he's too insignificant to hold that honor. Well, this is what he had to say as if we cared:

"I don't really consider myself as much of a rapper as I do a truth teller," Shawty Lo. "I just talk about what's going on in my hood and in my life, so it's all coming from the heart. Even if people haven’t experienced what I'm talking about, everybody can understand and relate to what's real."
Yeah because Laffy Taffy is really what's going on in the hood. Niggas need to stop using not being able to rap as an excuse to rap wack shit...makes me sad for my daughter lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you a fuck nigga dog Shawty Lo the mutherfuckin truth dog so you need to kill ya hatin ass fuck nigga


pussy nigga,


See bout me pussy nigga if you got a problem

Fiyah said...

shut yo dumbass up LMAO!! you a fuck boy & an e-thug man get a life & get the FUCK on my dick!

--Fiyah

Fiyah said...

on>>>>OFF*
NO HOMO, thank goodness I caught that lol.