November 30, 2007

Surprise! Amy Winehouse Is On Coke

Just click the link below and lets discuss lol:

Amy Winehouse Allegedly Snortin' Coke On Stage LMAO!!

Yeah this is some newsflash huh? I mean seriously who didn't already know without the visual evidence?? Then again, I dunno if you can really call this "visual evidence" because I need a lil more than this shit, but it don't matter because we all know she's on it anyway lol.

If she did do a line right there then she is a fuckin' professional! I've NEVER see anyone do a line off the back of their hand or wrist while singing on stage...EVER! That's some professional junky shit right there lol.

Whatever I just hope that skinny ass is in the studio making some more hits because lets just be honest, she probably only has a few more years (maybe less) before she O.D.'s off that last high. I love you anyway Amy ;-).

0 comments: