September 21, 2008

Videos I Missed...

Man, I've been on the internet a good part of the time just looking at videos and catching up...then I realized I'll never be ever to catch all the way up so I'm gonna post some music videos I missed and after this I'll post a bunch of music and then we're just gonna start back from there on Monday. Aight, lets go!

T.I. - What Up, What's Haapnin'


I think I would've liked this more if I didn't find out they had squashed their beef. On the other hand, I'm actually kinda glad its over because it had got totally boring and one-sided lol. Still a hot video though and the track is still on fiyah!

Ludacris - What Them Girls Like (Feat. Chris Brown & Sean Garrett)


I actually saw this on TV before I saw it online and obviously my first thought was 'who the fuck casted the bald chick??' I mean she might be fine, but I can't be messing with no bald-headed ass females...that's just weird lol. Oh, and is Chris Brown really gonna be in a movie because judging from that opening scene he's a terrible actor lol.

Joell Ortiz - Memories


Damn, Juicy Judy was thick!

Q-Tip - Gettin' Up


I saw this earlier on a 106 & Park re-run and its a VERY dope video. Kinda reminds me of that Kweli Hot Thing video. Either way the song is hot so I fuck with it.

Glasses Malone - Malone


Whatever happened to that track with Akon?? I thought that shit was really gonna put him on I mean Khaled was spinnin' it and all. Oh well this shit is dope too.

0 comments: