July 25, 2009

Jockin' Jay-Z, Jockin'-Jockin' Jay-Z

I was sitting around chillin' today and started thinking about who was the bigger Jay-Z Stan, Jim Jones or The Game. Both are huge Jay-Z fans disguised as rivals, but really they're obsessed. Anyway, it was a pretty close battle but then I remembered this list I read the other day of all the time The Game has made reference to Jay-Z in his rhymes. Take a look at all 75 (77 are listed but number 39 and 76 are the same lines as well as numbers 57 and 72) lines after the jump. No I didn't write or compile this list, I just cleaned it up and made it look more professional.

(And by the way, The Game won, he's clearly the bigger Stan.)

1. "No beef with Jay." One Blood

2. "Got a hook from Faith, no verse from Jay. I guess on Westside Story he thought I spit in his face." Westside Story

3. "Dre told me he ain't doin Detox, this his only run, Ma$e comin back, and Hovi done." No More Fun & Games

4 "It's Me & My Girlfriend like 2Pac and them Jay-Z and Beyonce, or Bobby and Whitney." Special

5. "Rap critics politickin', wanna know the outcome. Ready to Die, Reasonable Doubt, and Doggystyle in one." Dreams

6. "Make the club R.O.C. without Timberland boots." Higher

7. "I was gassed up, Murder Inc., Roc-A-Fella passed up." Don't Need Your Love

8. "It took me a little while but I am now understandin' Jay fucked up in the first round when he picked Olowonkandi." Memp Bleek Iz

9. "Oh, that boy colder than Hova unless he sober." 300 Bars & Runnin'

10. "And ain't nobody tryin to take Beyonce from Jay, but I know a bitch named Superhead he fucked back in the day." Wouldn't Get Far

11. "Took you to award shows, there go Jay right there." One Night

12. "Bangin The Black Album, track #1. She like that Jay shit, that's her favorite.'' Around The World

13. "Behind the back to Nas, he alley-oop to Jigga." Why U Hate The Game

14. "Niggas show me love in the hood like I was Hov down Flushing." State Yo Name

15. "The day Jay retire I'ma park next to the throne, in a Maybach on gold wires, yeah." Hands On The Pump

16. "Cuz he know Jay-Z departed and these other rap labels now don't feed they artists. Talkin Blueprint shit you got three garages. Gettin' money off Roc like Little E and Carter." 200 Bars & Runnin

17. "And 2Pac was in jail the day you called to hit him up. I wouldn't be outside 40/40 bumpin Jigga What" 200 Bars & Runnin

18. "I'm the king, and you better respect it. All I need is Beyonce, and a Roc-a-Fella necklace." 360 Bars

19. "I'm the golden boy, and I'm making Hova noise. Got the whole world clapping, just like the Nolia Boys." 360 Bars

20. "I told 'em bomp, slow down baby. Got to get this shit firm like Foxy, Nas and AZ. She said 'fuck you, pay me,' so I left her in AZ. That's what I get for letting her listen to my Jay-Z." 360 Bars

21. "Bitch, I'm number one, motherfucka bar none. Who else kick knowledge outside of Hova and the God Son." 360 Bars

22. "U gon' make me make Jay lose his cool." Feel It In The Air

23. "Too much West coast dick lickn', remember Jay-Z?" 1-800-Homicide

24. "No Em, no Dre, I'm the hottest since Jay." Get Up

25. "Cause I'm the man behind the Roc like Kanye West." I'm Heat

26. "A pimp like 50, the nigga to leave you broke ma. Six in the morning, you stretchin' on the sofa singin' 'Ain't No Nigga' like Foxy Brown and Hova" Compton To Fillmoe

27. "I'm runnin' the ROC, not Jay, Dame Dash or Hoffa" Jackin 4 Beats

28. "Who the fuck holdin' me? I was just waitin 'til HOVA leave. Wit my eyes on the throne that belong to me." Round Here Freestyle

29. "Yeah its me and young Cass til Hov come back." Aim Ya Gunz

30. "Throw Jay-Z in the pot, mix em with Ren or O.J. on the rocks, mix em with Gin. Whatchu got? The West Coast ridin' again." 82 Days

31. "I found out it was a Hard Knock Life without asking Jay." Duck Down

32. "Fake king of New York, you ain't Jay-Z." Soundscan

33. "Me, Em and 50 racin' this rap shit is basic I followed that Jay shit." We Ain't

34. "The kings comin', no I'm not Jay-Z." One Blood (Remix)

35. "Not the rap martyr, or the second rap Carter." For My Gangstaz

36. "Nigga I'm about a dollar, what the fuck is 50 Cent? When Jay said it, I didn't know what it meant." 100 Bars

37. "Used to push that rock like Jay Hov." Red Bandana

38. "Then this Marcy project nigga came and stole the crown." I'm A Soldier

39. "But Kanye and Hova killed it without a doubt." Lil Bit (Remix)

40. "Who had the hottest chick in the game, wearin' they chain? Mr. H to the Izzo, Nas and Hurricane." Too Much

41. "Cause ain't nobody movin' units but Jay, Pimp Juice and Us." Down 4 My Niggas Freestyle

43. "I used to have visions of retiring like Jigga." Du Rags

44. "He in a vest with a hoodrat from Marcy with a tattoo of Jay-Z name on her chest." Its So Hard

45. "I'm classic like Detox & Blueprint 2." Get Yo Money

46."Yall thought it was over when Hova retired." Get Yo Money

47. "Make the world feel like the niggas before 2Pac Shakur, Christopher Wallace, and Shawn Corey." Don't Push Me

48. "...He ain't teach Jigga how to rhyme." Juice Freestyle

49. "I'm going to same place Jay-Z went Federico & Pico." 100 Bars

50. "Hov retired but Compton still pushin' Roc." On & On

51. "I came to see some bitches shake they ass like Beyonce so let me be Hov for a minute." Hard Liquor

52. "All I gotta do is hit her wit a Jay-Z line like, 'You deserve to be my sunshine.'" Hard Liquor

53. "Biggie Smalls is the illest so is Pac. Jay retired I wonder if Nas gon' drop." Unbelievable Freestyle

54. "I know they sayin' why you gotta mention Jay." State Yo Name

55. "First Jay & Beyonce then Nas & Kelis." A Week Ago Part 2

56. "You 36 and you still rappin'? Uhh! I'm 26 and homie so is the dubs." One Blood

57. "So I reconciled my differences like he did with Jigga." Hustlers

58. "I'm Ready To Die without a Reasonable Doubt." The Documentary

59. "In '99 I studied The Chronic inside out, a Doggystyle for breakfast, lunch was Reasonable Doubt." I'm A Soldier Freestyle

60. "Shouldn't been influenced by Calvin Broadus, Nasir Jones & Shawn Corey." Pain In My Life Remix

61. "Yo Jay what it do nigga, I done rocked enough fellas, to be you nigga, I got the 40/40, they my 2 Jigga's." Big Dreams

62. "The word nigger, is nothing like nigga. Don't sound shit alike, like Game like Jigga." Letter To The King

63. "I was more hood then Suge, had more Rocs then Jay, more scars on my face then the original Scarface, or the homeboy Scarface."

64. "I need more than 60 seconds I ain't Hov." Hot 2Nite (Remix)

65. "Moved out the hood, changed her name to Jay." My Bitch

66. "He ain't Nas, ain't B.I.G., ain't Jigga." 300 Bars & Runnin'

67. "Pushing the Roc, nah this ain't no subliminal Jay, the summer too hot, and I want the winter to stay." 300 Bars & Runnin'

68. "I'm fly like a Hummingbird on a tree top. The new Hov, the new B.I.G., the new Pac, I need three spots." 300 Bar & Runnin'

69. "Ask a Jay-Z fan about Big Daddy Kane, don't know em, Game gon' show em." Game's Pain

70. "She call me Jay I call her B we getting married to the streets." Camera Phone

71. "The kings coming, no I'm not Jay-Z. Too many niggas hate me, but they scared to face me." One Blood (Remix)

72. "So I reconciled my differences like he did with Jigga." Make The World Go Round

73. "I hear the crowd callin' my name 'Game, Game,' but I'm not one so don't try to play me and this goes from Gucci Mane to Jay-Z." Laugh

74. "Hip-Hop is soft since the Roc-A-Fella break up and I don't do subliminals I just pick Jay up." Walk In The Streets

75. "I'm that six figga nigga who got the word from KRS-One and stole the Blueprint from Jigga." Feels Good

76. "They say at Summer Jam I turned it out, but Kanye and Hova killed it without a doubt." Lil Bit (Remix)

77. "We on that same elevator goin' down, Dodger fitted got that Hova lean so they don't notice me." Down