July 20, 2009

Monday Night TV Dilemma

Damn, this didn't even hit me until a few minutes ago, but I have a conflict of interest in tonight's 10pm time slot. First off, I've actually been watching Michael Irvin's "4th & Long" all season and tonight is the finale so I definitely wanna see who wins that and gets a spot on the Cowboys.

Now, at the same time "The T.O. Show" starts and I wanna see that shit too. I know I definitely am not a huge fan like I was pre naked-poster-gate, but I still wanna see AT LEAST the first episode. Not to mention there's no way Skip Bayless isn't gonna be talking about it tomorrow on 1st & 10! I just can't miss it.

So what do I do?? Remain a loyal Cowboy fan and watch "4th & Long" or do a check out my former favorite player and his "The T.O. Show"?? Quite a pickle I'm in here.

Okay, so here's the verdict: I've decided to watch the "4th & Long" finale. I NEED to see who makes the team out of Jesse Holley and Andrew Hawkins! We could use both and of them and I can't decide who I like better. I actually think they show take both and cut loose the always injured Isaiah Stanback. The winner gets Stanback's spot and the other gets the spot that was supposed to be reserved for the winner. Done and done. I'm almost certain that both of them right now are better for us than Stanback. The guy just can't stay on the field. Now watch they pull the rug out from under me and take one of the DBs lol.

Oh yeah and of course "The T.O. Show" is re-airing at 12am and 2am so I will undoubtedly see it before First Take starts at 10am tomorrow. Yay me!