November 14, 2008

New 50 Cent Album Pushed Back To "Early '09"

If you were holding on to any sort of hope that maybe Kanye might push his album back so he and 50 could meet up again, your dreams have just been shattered. Before I Self Destruct has been pushed back from Dec. 16th to "early '09" according to Billboard.com. They were talking about some shit about him rushing shit, but we all know that's bullshit and code for, 'We haven't been able to gather enough buzz! Damn, nobody is checking for this shit, we're screwed.' lol.

Speaking of Fif, has anybody caught his new show on MTV?? Isn't that shit wack as fuck?? Its like a poor, poor...POOR man's version of I Want To Work For Diddy. The niggas on the show are wack, the set up is wack, 50's acting skills when saying the rules are wack. Its just a overall bad show.

Welp, good luck 50. Oh, and all rappers beware because you know my nigga is gonna be looking for the slightest slip-up of a reason to start beef with you to catch some buzz for this album. I think its time for new beef too so Fat Joe and The Game are probably safe lol.

SOURCE

**UPDATE**

I just went on Bossip and saw this same story...with this same pic up lol. I'm not saying they were jocking my fresh, but that was the first time I went on there today just now around 7pm lol.

0 comments: